Crappy Products Cost More!!

MCR plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

Just to throw in something from the other side of the
coin.  My dad is on the other side of the business, he
hires consultants to do networking jobs.  One of the
men he really like is quite expensive, and he told me
that that was one of the things that got his
attention. He feels since he charges more he must do
great work. He also made the comment that he would not
of felt comfortable going with someone much cheaper
because he would of felt uncomfortable with there
ability.

                            mike