Crappy Products Cost More!!

Alpha Zenon Sanchez plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:33:18 -0700 (PDT)

I'll have to agree with Tom.  When I first purchased
Red Hat 7.2, I registered as a user for their 'free'
tech support for 30 days.  I didn't fell right paying
for Linux, but thought the 30-day support would be
worth it (I'm new Linux user).

When I had problems with my CD-ROM, I went to their
web-site for answers. I logged into the members
section
for answers, but kept on getting 'page cannot be
displayed' errors.  I was assuming their user's
on-line
system was down.

However, this persisted for a couple of days.  I then
stumbled upon this group.  Got help...and got help
quick!

I'm not too loyal to Red Hat, and someday, I'll try
another distribution. But for now, my machine runs
great (thanks to all of you).

=====
Thanks,
Alpha Zenon Sanchez