Re: Crappy Products Cost More!!

Sundar Narayanasamy plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:41:39 -0700 (MST)

I use Redhat regularly, but try SuSE, Debian, TurboLinux and others, here
and there. I always happened to go back to RedHat. Their manual is up to
the point, anything more than that you could always visit them on-line. I
always found SuSE manuals too bloated.

I used to buy every release of RedHat, but after they upped the prices I
have been buying just the alternate releases. They seem to be also doing
lot of things with Linux for schools, fighting against M$ and working with
corporation like Oracle/IBM/.. in porting their applications to Linux.

Sundar