First Crack at a Post Mortem

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:31:08 -0700

Very nicely put.  I would only add that in the future, we make sure that
there are more than ample power strips.  Once the room fills up, it's hard
to get more power without them.  And if this is the only problem we
encounter, then we are doing well above other groups that organize events
like this.  : )

To all, a job well done.  I think we are all looking forward to another
event and soon.

Kimi Adams