mail aliases, mailinglist and netscape mail

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:47:47 -0700

K-Mail 3 does lists.  It is just a little unstable.  Hopefully that has been fixed in K-Mail 3.1 which is out but Red Hat has not yet put it on the up2date.

-----Original Message-----
From: mazdaracer [mailto:mazdaracer@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 8:37 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us

I've tried Evolution, Sylpheed, Mozilla, Netscape 6.x mail programs and
I think 1 or 2 others. I still come back to Netscape 4.77/78 when I'm
using Linux because of the lists. I had been unable to figure out if and
how to use lists from the other programs, including the latest Netscape
one! Even importing the list from 4.7x to 6.x lost the lists.

pete