Webmin via Apache

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:41:06 -0400

These do not work either.  I must have messed up one of the configuration
steps...

I think I will remove it and try again since I have now been mucking around
and may have made it worse.  Still works on the localhost:10000 port though.

Alan

It has been years since I tried webmin, however, I believe you need
to see what port number webmin is running on (i.e 10000).

Try something likehttp://192.168.200.6:10000