Hello I'm new (kinda)

Kyle OMalley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:27:07 -0700

Well its about time I properly introduce myself to the group.

My name is Kyle O'Malley and I'm a unixoholic.

Much like the rest of the group I can say I love linux. I work for an
ISP based in Mesa, Centerlynx, my official job title is Systems Admin.
but I'm basicly working a a two man team so I end up doing a little of
everything and alot of mainly linux administration. We have about 20
machines running linux.

The reason I say I'm kinda new is because I've been subscribed to this list
for probably, well a year maybe by now. You could say I've been a
lurker. I've actually been to two plug meetings so far but I'm to shy to
actually stick around or introduce myself.

I'm hoping to get more involved in this whole group, mind you I'm surely
no guru (yet :)) but I'm pretty damn happy with this whole os and I'd
like to help whenever I can.

Anyways, I'd like to extend my thanks to everyone in and running this
group; You guys really do a stellar job.

-Kyle
Linux: It's a good thing.