mail aliases, mailinglist and netscape mail

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:47:14 -0700

I have something similar, but I use Kmail as my email client.  I can associate a given sender profile with a folder, so when I respond to something from the PLUG folder, it goes out as Wokan.  (Trying out Sylpheed at work right now and considering it as an alternative, too.)