CVS via SSH issues

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:20:25 -0700

Okay, maybe I'm doing something _completely_ wrong in here somewhere, but
I'm experiencing problems doing a CVS checkout operation via SSH. Either CVS
or SSH is hanging after checking out the last file in a module. Here's the
scenario:

	 [mondoshawan@nadesico:~]$ echo $CVSROOT
	 :ext:mondoshawan@thing:/var/cvs
	 [mondoshawan@nadesico:~]$ echo $CVS_RSH
	 ssh
	 [mondoshawan@nadesico:~]$ cvs co common
	 mondoshawan@thing's password:
	 U common/classes/srep/live/MsgTopicPostable.php
	 U common/classes/srep/live/Nav.php
	   	   (...ad infinitum...)
	 U common/functions/session.php

Just after dealing with that last file, it hangs. It just so happens that
common/functions/session.php is the last file it needs to checkout. When I
do the checkout locally on Thing, I don't have any problems. Additionally,
other coworkers don't have this issue (both Mac OS X and Debian Linux), so
I'm guessing it's an issue on my local machine. Any ideas?

--
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
mondoshawan@tank.dyndns.org