15" Monitors available

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:07:37 -0700 (PDT)

Give me some advance warning before you stop by and also let me know the
number of monitors you'd like.  For example, "I'll be by on Wednesday at
10AM to pick up 4 monitors." would be great, that way I can be where I
need to be.
The monitors are available at New Vision, located at 1920 E Broadway Rd.
in Tempe.
Thanks,
~M