Danken nach dem InstallFest

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 00:06:16 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

I wish to thank everyone who helped PLUG put on a very successful ( east
side[1] ) InstallFest!

Specifically I want to thank Bill for leading the project. He did a great
job and recruited good help from Dennis, Alan, Susan, Vic, Jim and our
gracious host Thurman to organize and promote the InstallFest.

Thanks to Alan for begging on our behalf and getting the large pile of
goodies.

Many others helped in planning the InstallFest, including the questions on
the PLUG list that reminded us of things we'd forgotten.

I would also like to specifically thank those who came into town from Tucson
and Flagstaff to help ( kudos to OSEF and RedHat for having good people in
their orgs ). I can't forget to mention the Lycoris guys jaunting in from
.ca.us!

Crucial in making it all work, though, were all of you who showed up to
help others or to get help!

It looked like we were giving some excellent assistance. I overheard many
people saying we were doing a great job. That, more importantly than the
large number of participants we had, is what indicates a successful event to
me.

Thanks for all the work and congratulations on a job well done!

ciao,

der.hans

[1] see the next email for this footnote :)
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Keine Ahnung, was ich dir sagen soll,