Install Fest Early Thoughts

Alpha Zenon Sanchez plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:23:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone-

I just wanted to say I had a good time at Installfest.
I want to especially thank Kevin O. and Chris for
helping me with Mandrake.  It's up and running
smooth...:-)

I also want to thank Paul for getting me setup with
Java/Tomcat...It would have taken me weeks to get it
together. :-)

This was my first time I attended an actual meeting.
I really think it's great, becuase everyone is so
enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about Linux.
Everyone made me feel welcome.

I'm looking forward to see you all at the next PLUG
meeting.  Perhaps the next Installfest, I'll be able
to know enough to help Linux newbies too...

=====
Thanks,
Alpha Zenon Sanchez