InstallFest internet connection? Yes!

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:57:25 -0400

Configuring video settings for X can be tricky sometimes.  The best way to
make sure the user gets an optimum setup for their equipment is to have the
equipment.  I would recommend that they bring the monitor too, however
inconvenient that may be.

However, there will be SOME spare keyboards, mice and maybe even monitors
there.  I don't know if there will be enough for everyone if they don't bring
their own.

And, someone that did not bring a monitor always has this list and member
resources available if they want to upgrade their video settings for a better
monitor at home.  They just have to understand that they may not leave the
Install Fest with the optimum settings and they may have to wait until a spare
whatever becomes available before their install can proceed.

We will do our best to accomodate.

Alan