Plug Logo Update

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:32:03 -0700

Logos mostly are for the brand naming of such groups, items or services
that a company or group wish to be known by.  Google changes things from
time to time but still have the "same" lettering.  I believe that a logo
should be a single logo but that we can add things to it.  Like around
during the second season we have of summer, have the flowers.

Otherwise, I vote for only the saguaro.  The prickly pear is just funny
looking.  My two copper, shiny pennies worth.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave