Plug Logo Update

slr plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:37:41 -0700

yes it is a little off center, but an easy fix.

he didnt spend to much time, he grabbed one of the images from Larry's site to
use as a template, and then did the redraw in like an hour.  but the only
vector based image @ http://www.isc.tamu.edu/~lewing/linux/ we could find,
was a postscript version of the black and white penguin.  that was why he
decided to redraw it,  but of coarse all credits for Tux himself should go to
the owner. All that Austin has asked in return for his time is a T-Shirt.

As for further work on the logo, that will have to resume on Monday. Austin
has decided to take a long weekend and is not here today. I am going to have
to talk to his boss! :~D

slr