Plug Logo Update

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:25:30 -0400

It is beautiful, but...

The saguaro cactus is very well known and both easily recognized and
automatically associated with Arizona.  I think it is a mistake to change the
cacti in the logo to some other species.  I would like to see it as majestic
saguaro cacti so our logo graphically announces our location in Arizona.

Alan