Local ISPs...

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:28:11 -0700

I can actually help you out with that.  I have a special for PLUG people of
$14.95 per month.  I am not afraid nor will I yell too much when you send
me some problem reports.  The PLUG has always helped me out when I need a
redirection.

If you want to get this connected, just give me a call and it takes less
than 10 minutes to get you going.  My phone number is 602-375-5363.

Kimi A. Adams, V.P.
Unity Wave, L.L.C.