PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #2374 - 13 msgs

Robert A. Klahn plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 01:32:45 +0000

Unless you have done something very unusual, you have a "Modular"
Kernel.

One way to check is to run, as root, the "lsmod" command. If you get
many lines, you have a "Modular" Kernel. If you dont, or get an error,
its likely "Monolithic".

Bob.