Does Linux do games well?

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
18 Jun 2002 16:57:42 -0700

Or my favorite port of Mame.  I have actually built a complete arcade
cabinet

http://advancemame.sourceforge.net/

I have actually built a complete arcade cabinet for mame with real
arcade controllers and all.

Bill Warner

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 15:51, Larry Lauer wrote:
> You can check out x.mame.net for an arcade emulator.  There are many
> different kinds out there.  software.linux.com has links to many other
> sites also.
>
> Larry

Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original. Any other use of this email is prohibited.