My letter

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:08:50 -0700

With a little re-wording, I sent it to my school district governing board.
(Deer Valley)  They mostly come under county rules.  If anyone else is in the
DV district, here are the email addresses for the board:

Joan Bennett  jbennett@do.dvusd.org
Dr Susan Burke board@do.dvusd.org
David Cantelme  arizonalawinstitute@yahoo.com
Ted Carpenter tcarpenter@do.dvusd.org (He is also a State Rep)
Richard Eng  reng@do.dvusd.org

I'm not sure how much concern they have for technology.  Earlier this year
they let all their domains expire for about four months.  Luck for them
Network $olution$ didn't release them.  Of course the renewed them at the N$
price of $29 each when they could have used Scottsdale based Go-Daddy for
$8.95 each.