linux at work

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:09:23 -0700

You might want to look at Galeon - small and fast and it does allow not only
multiple tabs in its window allowing you to view multiple sites, but it will
also allow you to open additional windows with the same multiple tab
capabilityes.  You can move an instance of Galeon to another desktop if you
wish.