InstallFest

Matt Wyant plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:57:16 -0700

I also have a machine with a TV Tuner that I am bringing to the
InstallFest, it's currently running Win2k. I'd be interested to know
what software you use to view the Capture from your TV card? Are
there any alternatives? What options does it support (recording,
scheduling, etc...)

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was
'committed'."
 -- unknown

matt wyant | friend, gentleman, scholar
zanfar@nospam.zanfar.com

- -----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of
Jonathan Claxton
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 12:52 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: InstallFest

I just got myself back on this list after finding out for some reason
got knocked off it.

AND, on top of that, I just found out there's going to be an
InstallFest
this comming Saturday.

I can bring over my Black-Thunder box that has a TV card in it that I
would LOVE to show it off!!!! :) Just tell me where to connect it to
a TV
plug or if not, I can bring along my VCR and tapes. Also it got a DVD
drive that I can show DVDs on it too! Heck, I just may bring over
both
boxes that I got. :)

Jonathan Claxton                          __  __     ____  ___
___ ____