InstallFest

jon@unfm00.com plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:10:11 -0400

You mean you don't have a DVD drive in your box?

While on this subject, who uses Mplayer for DVDs, and have you gotten the dvd menus to work right yet?

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Jonathan Claxton jzc@primenet.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:52:19 -0700 (MST)
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: InstallFest

I just got myself back on this list after finding out for some reason I
got knocked off it.

AND, on top of that, I just found out there's going to be an InstallFest
this comming Saturday.

I can bring over my Black-Thunder box that has a TV card in it that I
would LOVE to show it off!!!! :) Just tell me where to connect it to a TV
plug or if not, I can bring along my VCR and tapes. Also it got a DVD
drive that I can show DVDs on it too! Heck, I just may bring over both
boxes that I got. :)

Jonathan Claxton                          __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
jzc@primenet.com                         /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /