Help Maricopa County Do the Right Thing

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:10:55 -0700

I feel that each person that does write something, even if it's just to say
" I am concerned, please hear me out ", can help make a difference.

I wrote a rather direct email to all Supervisors.  Although, polite in
nature, I did ask if there would be a public hearing or a possible meeting
whereby a dedicated group of people could attend to discuss the
alternatives to vendors who break the law (Microsoft broke them all and
then remade them all).

I expect that we just may get an answer to our request if enough people ask
to be heard.  Expect the unexpected and you will never be unsure or afraid
of the future.

Kimi