Possible Fry's sponsorship?

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be meeting with the Fry's (on Baseline) store manager tomorrow to see
if they'd be interested in contributing to the InstallFest.  I'm mostly
interested in getting as many of the Linux quicksheets that they sell as
possible.  But maybe they could donate books or Linux distros or whatever
else.  So, what has PLUG been offering to other businesses that are
contributing?  I'd like to go in and be able to say exactly what we can
offer them in return.  I'm guessing that other contributors are going to
have signs up and other forms of advertising for their business?  Anything
else we're doing to recognize sponsors, etc.?
Thanks,
~M