install fest suggestion

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:43:48 -0700 (MST)

Am 14. Jun, 2002 schwätzte Derek Neighbors so:

> I dont have the original email but, I recall data doctors saying their
> program was innappropriate for disseminating the notion of the GNU\Linux
> operating system, because of the 'older' demographic.
>
> Could someone please pass this article:
> http://newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/06/12/1731250&tid=19

This article reminds me. Jim mentioned the computer club out at our Sun City
has asked for people to help their club members.

I think we had a couple of people out there, but we could probably use more
volunteers.

Also, have we made sure the group out there knows about the West Side
meetings at GCC?

Speaking of meetings at GCC I believe we still need someone to present this
month. I've heard great things about Matt's presentation last month, so we
should have a large group in again this month.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Keine Ahnung, was ich dir sagen soll,