Enlightenment

slr plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:30:24 -0700

i have never run enlightenment with desktop icons because i perfer a clean
desktop when in X, so i couldnt tell you how to add them. but if you are
running a gnome panel in enlightenment you can add shortcuts to the panel for
most used apps. or you can add them to the User Application List within the
root menu.

to do this open up:

vi ~username/.enlightenment/user_apps.menu

any app you use most often can be added, and the syntax is pretty self
explanitory. also you can use any editor, vi was just an example.

hope this helps.

slr