mp3

Julian Catchen plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:51:04 -0400

If you use Gnome, than Gnome Toaster (gtoaster) is a great app that burns data
and music CDs.  It is basically a frontend for burning with cdrecord, cdrdao,
etc.  It allows you to drag and drop the contents of your CD before burning and
to create mixed CDs (music and data).

-----Original Message-----
Date:     14 Jun 2002 08:27:19 -0700
To:       Plug-discuss <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
From:     Carl Parrish <cparrish@cox.net>
Sender:   plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject:  mp3

Okay what are you guys (and gals) using to burn mp3 discs? X-CD-Roast
seems to only want to burn .wav formats (I may be missing a setting).
And cdrecord is giving me an error. I want to start playing with my DVD
/ mp3 player. Only I don't have any disc actually burned with mp3s. So
any help here?

Carl P.