Promise Ultra 133 tx2

Kyle O'Malley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:05:39 -0700

I would suggest looking at kern.log and the tail end of dmesg (syslog or debug.log might also have something to help). I'm thinking it's either just a non-working module or its a kernel version problem (either your kernel is compliled to whine when you try inserting modules compiled under different kernel versions or it simply doesnt work with your kernel version). In any case hopefully the logs will say something.

-Kyle