Promise Ultra 133 tx2

Larry Lauer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:33:49 -0700

Anybody ever had any luck getting a promise ultra 133 tx2 controller working under 2.4.7.x. on RH7.2 I have the fasttrack drivers for the fasttrack 100 for 2.4.7-10 but insmod gives me an error

ft.o: init_module: Operation not permitted

So I don't know if I am out of luck until promise makes a driver specific for the 133 or not.

If anybody has any insight on this it would be greatly appreciated.  I have searched on google and checked out promises site.  maybe I missed something or just sol for now.  but I really need the 120 gig drive.  :)

Thanks.

Larry Lauer