Thursday Meeting?

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:38:00 -0400

I am sorry that the web site is out of date.

YES, we are having a meeting.  Representatives from Intel will be presenting on how they use Linux within the company.  IT infrastructure, mult-machine building, clustering, and desktop use will be discussed.  I confirmed with them by phone yesterday.

They will be bringing stuff to giveaway too!  I hope you can be there.

Alan