Redhat 7.3 CDs

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:23:32 -0400

Does anyone have a set of Redhat 7.3 CDs I could borrow? My  work laptop was stolen and I need to rebuild an old laptop with 7.3 for a project I am working on.

I know the install fest is coming up (I had intended upgrading this old machine then, but the loss of my work computer has accelerated my need!).

I have 7.0 running on my old laptop (Dell Inspiron 3000). When I tried to install 7.1 from the CDs the install failed. I am hoping 7.3 will work better.

I live in Scottsdale if there is someone close by, but I am willing to drive across the valley get this machine up and running to back to work!

Thanks!

Mark

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.