XP/Linux dual boot

Jeff James plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:28:00 -0700

<P>What about multiple Linux Distros ?&nbsp; I have RedHat 7.3, SuSE 8.0, and Slackware 7.0 which I would like to have installed on my Dell Optiplex GX150.&nbsp; I have two drives, one which is partitioned in two. All three partitions currently in DOS and around 10 GB.&nbsp; Will, for instance, RedHat LILO recognize all three Distros and allow me to choose which one to mount upon startup ?&nbsp; As it would with, let's say, one Linux Distro and a Windows OS ?</P>
<P>Thanks</P>
<P>Jeff James<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>