PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #2329 - 9 msgs

Dan Lund plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:39:08 -0700

I run InterCheck virus scanner on my Linux machine.  It's quite nice, although
I don't find many virii, if any.  I haven't had one line from InterCheck in
my syslog about a virus:)

It scans for alot of well known virii.  You can check it out at
http://www.sophos.com

There is a version you can download, and really has no restrictions.  I
think.... I haven't ran into any.

--
Dan Lund