supplies for InstallFest

Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:57:55 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

I've put together a page to show what supplies we need/have for the
InstallFest.

There is a form to add stuff as well. Please be gentle on it. It's not
locked down as well as I'd like. It does, however, let you post that you're
volunteering to bring stuff.

Feel free to use a pseudonym or random string for your 'name' if you don't
want your name listed, but put in a valid email addy, so Bill can get ahold
of you. The email addies aren't viewable from the publicly available pages.

https://www.LuftHans.com/php/PLUG/InstallFest/supplies.php

Green means we have what we've determined we need ( more is usually better,
though, so feel free to bring more ). Red ( well, it's pink because it
was hard to see links on a red background and it was easier to change the
background color ) indicates that we need more of that item.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans