Linux on Comedy Central?

bob smith plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:17:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,
Just thought I'd share something interesting with you.
I don't know if any of you watch Comedy Central to
regularly but there is a show on there called "Crank
Yankers". It's a bunch of puppets and prank calls.
Well one of the calls was from "Special Ed" to a tech
support line. To my surprise there was a giant Linux
poster (Linux Inside) on the back of the wall :).

Wonder where it will make its appearance next? Maybe
some trippy anime show on the Cartoon Network starring Tux.