Caller ID (was telephony)

David Mandala plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Jun 2002 10:14:17 -0700

The modem by itself may not be able to but with a small bit of work you
could build a current monitor and us it in conjunction with the modem
and get the total time the phone is in use and log all inbound calls as
to who they were. The phone draws little to no DC current until you
pickup (answer) the phone then it draws enough to measure easily.

Davidm