WYSIWYG Editor

Bryce C. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Jun 2002 22:13:41 -0700

My main mission is to create a template that's easy to change quickly
and write a PHP backend to parse it.  That is my summer project.
Also, I've been coding HTML by hand for 6 years.  I know it very well,
not that there's all that much to know, but I know there are easier,
linux based ways that I could possibly develope and post on the internet
to help others learn.