PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #2326 - 1 msg

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 22:36:21 -0400 (EDT)

The bible fortune files here are real.
http://thelinuxlink.net/l4c/programs.html

I FW'd this to my mother, who is a church sec'y.
Churches have similar budgetary constraints as
schools. Therefore, they're a great place for
Linux to expand its foothold with non-geeks.
I'm agnostic, but as a Linux advocate, this
looks like a perfect target market.