Install Fest Status Report

Sun, 9 Jun 2002 15:21:02 -0700 (MST)

Am 31. May, 2002 schwätzte Jeff James so:

> I have a Dell Optiplex GX150 which I've added a second drive to.  It now
> has one 10GB drive (Primary Partition) and one 20GB drive (split in two
> using Partition Magic).  I have three Distro's I would like to have
> loaded onto this unit and would like to use a multi-boot option such as
> LILO or GRUB.  I have RedHat 7.3, SuSE 8.0, and Mandrake 7.1.  The drives
> are already DOS partitioned using Partition Magic.  Would there be any
> problems with bring this machine to the Install-Fest and having someone
> set it up properly with all three Distro's ?

I don't think I've seen an answer to this. We can certainly help you at the
InstallFest.

We should be able to help you get all 3 going if you show up early enough.

I'm certain we'll suggest you go with ext3, reiser or xfs rather than dos
partitions, though :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but