Request For Information: Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (fwd)

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:23:37 -0500 (CDT)

FWIW here is town of Gilbert's response, this was returned in less than 5
minutes.  I strongly urge anyone in Gilbert send similar requests and get
the council's ears perked.

-Derek

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 16:07:39 -0700
From: George Pettit <georgep@ci.gilbert.az.us>
To: "'derek@gnue.org'" <derek@gnue.org>
Cc: Shawn Woolley <shawnw@ci.gilbert.az.us>
Subject: RE: Request For Information: Microsoft Enterprise Agreement

Dear Mr. Neighbors:

I have forwarded your request regarding the Enterprise Agreement to Shawn
Woolley our Technology Services Director.  If the Agreement is signed, it is
a public record, and therefore available to you.

The budget will be heard at a public hearing on June 25, 2002 at 6:30 pm in
the Council Chambers, 1025 S Gilbert Road as part of the Agenda that evening

George Pettit
Manager