sonicwall

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:39:55 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, unfortunately, the SonicWall AV software is currently only available
for Windows machines.  Before a user is allowed Internet access, the
SonicWall checks their machine to make sure it has the latest virus
definitions before allowing them Internet access.  In your case, running a
non-Windows platform, you'll need to exclude your IP address from the
virus requirements on the SonicWall.  Ask whoever manages your SonicWall
to exclude your system.  You can also call SonicWall tech support for more
info.
~M