flyer

Logan Kennelly plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:53:28 -0700

On Thursday 06 June 2002 06:51 am, Dennis Kibbe wrote:
> A couple of comments on the flyer.
>
> I think of advertising in terms of how it would work as a billboard along
> the freeway. While  driving I've got about 3 seconds to take in the
> message, if the ad doesn't present the key points in that length of time
> it fails for me.

I think it should be intriguing.  Something along the lines of:

Free Pizza and Soda       // Big, bold font
June 22nd, Scottsdale CC  // Smaller, not quite as bold
Bring your computer       // Same as above line
plug.mybutt.net           // Same as above line

On second thought, you might want to leave out that last line. :-)

--
						Logan Kennelly
      ,,,