firewall

robert jorgenson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 04:47:43 -0700

After soem testing it looks like my HD is fried, booted from a couple of debian install disks and tried to format the disk clean and got a ton of IO errors =/ i tried dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/hda on it and it gave the same error with 1 in and 0 out. Ill prolly have to stop by that computer swap mart to try and find something affordable for it. Anyone know about how much a small hard drive would cost or have one lying around they can sell?