firewall

Bryce C. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
05 Jun 2002 20:00:31 -0700

I've got a box nearly identical to that running smoothwall for my
network.  I've actually got a 13Gb in it, (yes I know it's overkill but
it's for caching my little modem connection).  It did have a floppy and
cdrom but I pulled those for other computers because it didn't need
them.  Just the floppy drive was all that I needed for install w/network
option.  Best router in my opinion it doesn't take forever to boot as
with floppies.  Also, great user interface!  (Especially once you edit
the files and remove the banners!)  Just try it and you'll be amazed.

Bryce C.
Network Administrator
CoBryce Communications
Bryce @ BryceCo . Net