xchat compile

robert jorgenson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:09:46 -0700

Okay after some searching i found out i didn't have it installed so installed the gettext package which had it in it. It is now in /usr/bin/msgfmt. i have these lines in the makefiles in po/ regarding msgfmt

GMSGFMT = PATH=../src:$$PATH
MSGFMT = no

i did ./configure again after i installed it. I really have no idea how i would change that to point to where it is or what most of that means. I would gather the MSGFMT = no part means it doesn't think i have it but im not sure.