Old computers available

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 18:37:25 -0400

I've got a NPO that could use four of them.

Carl Parrish

From: "der.hans" <PLUGd@LuftHans.com>
Date: 2002/06/03 Mon PM 06:35:59 EDT
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: Old computers available

Am 03. Jun, 2002 schwätzte Matt Alexander so:

> I've got about 25 spare computers that my company is looking to sell or
> donate to a good cause.
> Here are the stats:
>
> Pentium 133Mhz
> 64MB RAM
> 1.3GB HD
> 10Mb NIC
> 1MB SVGA Video Card
>
> Linux installs fine on these computers and they could be put to a lot of
> good use as a low-traffic web server, DNS server, mail server, router,
> proxy, or even a thin-client for the Linux Terminal Server Project!  :-)
> Anyone interested?

Hmm. I know an NPO that might be able to use them :).

Contact Kimi@UnityWave.com as she can let you donate them to either AZOTO or
MADD. We could use a few of them for the InstallFest, etc.

Maybe setup a small LTSP demo at the InstallFest.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then