mounting novell volumes

foodog plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 14:09:59 -0700

Nathan, I haven't heard of a non-Netware method of mounting Netware
volumes.  Is the server unbootable?  FWIW, the best non-Novell tools for
Netware that I know of come from:
http://www.PortlockSoftware.com -
http://www.ontrack.com -
http://www.jrbsoftware.com  -- large number of "free" utils plus more
that cost.

Of course, searching through support.novell.com and developer.novell.com
yields lots of free tools and info.

BTW, if the server *isn't* toasted and you're running NW 5.x or 6
there's support for NFS

Could you elaborate on the situation?
Steve