Monster Truck Version: InstallFest Radio Ad RC1 ;-)

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:39:47 -0700

dennisk@sahuaro.f2s.com wrote:

> Quoting "John (EBo) David" <ebo@leml.la.asu.edu>:
>
> > Dennis Kibbe wrote:
> > >
> > > We take you now live to Caesar's Palace for the Monster Truck Face-Off!!
> > >
> > > Tonight's match is between the "Gates from Hell X Truck" and the "Roaring
> > > Penquin".
> > >
> > > Now down to the field for our pre-game show.

> > ;-)  thanks for that...
> >
> >   EBo --
>
> Your welcome.
>
> Just ignore the fact that I can't spell penguin.

Dennis I would be the LAST person to give you a hard time about
spelling...

I once got 10% taken off of a geometry homework for spelling.  The
teacher said he wanted to make a point and it would not affect my grade
anyway.  He did make a point, and I still tell the story to this day ;-)

  EBo --