Motherboard with linux question

MCR plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 11:05:58 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for the responses.  I thought I would be
better off getting a new board, I just thought I would
ask to make sure.

   With these comments being made I was wondering if
someone would be willing to contact me off list and
answer a few questions.  I am sure not everyone wants
their e-mail filled up with hardware questions.
    mike1071@yahoo.com

  My question right now is simply what motherboards
tend to do better, and what is a good way to find out.
I know I can just do a regular search and research on
them, but what are the certain "brands" that tend to
do better than the others?

                             mike